Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Down

As now I'm still feeling down because from the review with my boss today. I have difficulty at work and hard to pick up skills. Details I don't wish to say it. I just wish I can skill up fast with my best. Been trying hard or may be not enough yet. If not I'll be in danger... :(

I need huggzzzz....need supports....everything right now...need to be tough and capable to take challenges now...but I did cry for my weaknesses :(

7 comments:

Su-Yee said...

hi happy honey....dont be sad...hugs hugs hugs....there u go")

Shirlyn said...

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! :)

Tweets said...

A lil late for this but hug hug and hug hug for future too.

~hushling~ said...

HUGZ!!!! I'm facing the same dilema also in my work nowadays....stress...but just got to go thru it and get over it...gan ba teh!

Shirlyn said...

thanks for all the hugs!! much better now :) life has up and down... everyone same. But feel better when knowing friends around willing to open the arms for u :)

ganbateh to everyone!

Einnasays said...

Hey darling. You are doing just fine. Don't let it get you down kayz?

*HUGZZZ*

Shirlyn said...

Sis..thanks for the hugz :) when we can meet to catch up? miss uuuu