Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Empress Cafe

Just now had dinner again with Fanny and Julie @ Empress Cafe The Curve...the restaurant is just opposite Laundry. First time trying. Good impression about their food :D Their food mainly local and western. Interesting interior, cozy, service ok, drinks good. Before your food served they give everyone an appetizer for free. Let me show you the food we had.

These are the appetizer...from left...tuna bun, chicken salad, stuff mushroom...all taste good.
appetizer
Here the main course we had...julie had kind of chicken with rice (forgot the name) and the right one which I had is chicken pie. Both I give thumbs up! Fanny had prawn fried rice and really with lots of prawns. And my pie filling a lot...mushrooms and chicken a lot and the gravy superb. Give a try if you are there :) Recommended yoh. Will go back again to try other food. Overall their food all are nice.
main course

After dinner a friend said go for a drink at Laundry. I didn't drink alcohol...just had grape shake. After a cup and say hi to old friends there...the bar tender, the manager, and the dj....then I left.

One more thing...before I stopped here. Found my watch...picked by cleaner and she returned to my friend collected for me. yippiee....lately a lot lost and found huh :p hope won't be so big head prawn next time *finger cross* :D

niteeee ;)

0 comments: