Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Q3 LM Workshop 07

12 August 2007 is Q3 Les Mills Workshop again....this round more fun. I don't need to drive especially hehe. Car pool with Clement and Raymond. We had extremely expensive breakfast at Dome. Reason I got RM50 voucher and Raymond will pay the rest :D. We were so glam taking pics here n there. Ate a lot for breakfast also. Suffer later *bleh*

This round just joined Body Step and Body Jam. Step were super athletic..die die...Jam lagi high cardio...die die again! This round I only able to attend 1 tuition for step and jam. All time crashed with classes or annual dinner :( tension!! only 1 tuition not enough for me to remember chory and work on techniques. I gotta find someone practice with me!! who volunteer?

Grabbed this photo from hyperhex...I find it cool...luv it...look like real dvd pack cover...good job Jon.
Q3 Workshop
As usual jammers sure take photos one la...here are some especially with Tracy and also Thania Guest from Perth. Both of them awesome!
All after Jam
Before Jam with Tracy
another one
jammers
Time to learn choreography and difficult techniques again! tension...stress...tired...wat else?

Here some more photos by Jon for the whole workshop....click here

0 comments: