Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Just Heavenly

Today received a call from bank informing that I've left my ATM card at their branch. goshhh...then only I realised I did! It happened on last Sunday and today I just got to know about how careless am I. Lucky the card remain at the branch and no discrepancy happened. phew. So I went collect the card after lunch.

This pastry shop Just Heavenly just opposite the bank and Bukit Damansara. So after collected my card of course I went over to get what I wanted to try since Sunday. hehe. got 6 of the cream puff (it actually has a name but I can't remember), 1 durian choc cake and 1 choc n cheese cake. The cream puff recommended and you need to order to get it. you may try your luck to get on the spot but might can't get. lucky me today still got there. I tried the durian cake after tea time at office...gosh...the filing so full of durian (is like a biji of durian)...and guess wat...whole office smell durian! lucky no one scold...we cant eat food which has strong smell in office neh...next time don dare. the choc n cheese cake so so la...wanted to try others but not this time.

Here the pictures of what I bought. Wan to know the location ask me la :D
just heavenly
Top left thumbs up! The durian also recommended...can see the durian...whole big piece leh

0 comments: