Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, August 03, 2007

Old Friends

On Friday 4 of us keep emailing to arrange meet up and talk craps. Suppose to meet up on Saturday but I can't due to going to Singapore. So I suggested meet up on Friday night. Then all of us no problem. On the night I had a makeup appointment by Kanebo and then photo shooting. I can say the makeup just so so only and photo shooting not even mention it. Among the shots lucky can get one still consider ok.

Alright back to our dinner meet up....usually 3 of us, me, kelvin n jo but this round additional one person...who is my very very long time buddy since primary and we used to be very closed together with another 2 gals (we are known as a group of 4 neh)...many years not seeing her already and good to meet again and catch up.

Had a wonderful night as usual laughter and kepoh stuffs :P Here the photos speak for the night...I lazy write much due to many entries to write later :D

4 of us on the night...kelvin, me, phyllis aka pee lui, jo...can see my hair still remain set cos just after from photo shooting :)
old friends

Here the photo taken after makeup...it is in hardcopy 7R but I take it with my camera. Actually the photo also submitted for a contest...but need ppl vote for me la. I was reluctant to enter the contest due to photo not nice...but my consultant and jo pushing me...bleh... so pai seh to do such thing. It was my first time makeup and take photo like this leh...
me

0 comments: