Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Tea Time

Sunday...was a lazy day. Due to not enough rest from past 2 nites I was so tired and reluctant to teach class. In the end still force myself go lor...who knows no member at all :( came so far all the way but no member...so the class has to cancel. Feel demotivated by such situation...worry it will happen like this always...I hope not...finger cross. Because of tiring and demotivation so no mood on that day. End up call the two siao poh out yum char. I feel like having cakes and pastry that Fanny told me (tried the cream puff she bought on the souled out night). The pastry was so delicious...feel like trying again. But no luck...sunday the shop not open. But we still go to the opposite cafe cum restaurant...I think the name is Chef & Brew?? not sure la. before I intro this cafe I wanna intro the pastry shop...can see the pic of me the shop behind? it is the pastry shop call Just Heavenly. Think it is famous. Lots of ppl know about it. One day I sure will go again to try all the types of pastry.

OK back to the restaurant...the environment nice...quiet due to weekend less ppl...nice sofas hehe. sitting outside and lazying on the couch so enjoyable. The drink was nice and the food also nice. Price not pricy at all. By the way the menu too many until I've took long time to decide what to order hehe.
Chef & Brew
Wanna intro the food a little bit...sausage wrap with bacon very delicious. caesar salad so so only...I will always try caesar salad when I go any restaurant...like it. My favourite also, mashed potatoes! very nice here...smooth...with brown sauce. the sausage only RM5.90...mashed potatoes only RM3.90 leh...can come again to try other food...esp the pastry opposite door! Can bring the pastry into this restaurant one....anyone wanna go? hehe

3 comments:

fanny tan said...

Its call Chef and Brew

~hushling~ said...

May I know where is it?

Shirlyn said...

u know plaza damansara? there is public bank there...further up there is a building at the corner. This cafe is there. if cant find call me i explain :D