Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, August 19, 2007

TF Jaya33 Grand Opening

16 Aug 2007

Went for the press conference for opening new TF branch - Jaya33. Suppose I was in the demo team but I was dropped from it. I am ok with it but just upset with someone that never thought of others feeling of what he has done. Anyway I was on MC that day but I still go to check out mainly Capoeira performance. Never regret I went even I was not that feeling well (I was drowsy and felt floating the whole day..think effect from medicine). Great performance they had as well as Jam chicks but not the dude. I'm glad to meet TF boss and his wife. The wife so damn cun...tall...nice body figure...pretty...and friendly smile :)...The boss also smart and handsome. Nice couple. Went check out the spa and swimming pool as well. Cool! Must try it one day...got manicure pedicure service some more. donno instructor got discount not :p

After the event went coffee bean yum char as usual...then continue makan from the buffet TF provided. hehe do nothing but can eat for free :p paiseh. Same night I gotta teach jam at Taipan. So wanted to have someone replace...but too bad...no one. Have to do it my own. Lucky I managed to teach one whole class...after sweat made me feel better.

2 GXCs, Jam demo team and Capoeira demo team plus me :D (so salah I'm in the pic)
Jammers & Capoeira team
Su yee was asking why we all jammers like to take photos...hiak...diva mar :p
ladies
3 girls with ethan
charlie's angels

Others photos Click Here

2 comments:

Su-Yee said...

wah wah...u really dare to express and shoot ya...salute..salute..:p but then again...its your blog....what fun is it if you cant even be real in your own blog:)

Shirlyn said...

this is my blog...i have rights to write wat I wan to express mar... I just express my thoughts only. however sometimes have to control a bit here and can't reveal too much :)