Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, August 19, 2005

Blur!!!

I realised one thing just now when at gym. I am too 'ci dun'. I realised my credit card and bonus link card missing! oh my...I only noticed that last night I pumped petrol on my way back. You know now the petrol station kiosk cant swipe credit card. Have to go in the cashier there to pass them your card then only you start pumping. So as usual I pass them my card and go pump lor. After pump I just straight drive home! Don't even know I actually forgotten my card until next day at night. gosh...u see... am I very very blur??? So once I realised I faster call bank to stopped the card and they will send the replacement card to me soon. And after gym just now I go back to the petrol station ask for my card and it is still there hehehe...without my signature also. So I signed and left with my cards :p

3 comments:

Jo said...

you are lucky from the unlucky...

Alex Wong said...

ur the champion girl. lol.

Shirlyn said...

hahaha cheers!!!