Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas Eve Pot Luck Party

Let me roughly tell how I celebrated christmas for the past few days.

23 Dec 05 (Friday):
No gym. Met with my ex colleagues for steamboat. Didn't know is one of them birthday and he treated us. So nice of him. Had some catch up about old company n how they getting on. Slept at about 2am by doing my friend's bracelet.

24 Dec 05 (Saturday):
Woke up at 7am. Go to market with friend to buy meat for nite pot luck party. I decided to cook "Char Siew" which my sis taught me b4 and some of my friends tried were saying nice. So I just marinated it after get back from market. Then go for a nap cos too sleepy by just slept for 5 hours. Then later manage to go to gym at Axis for 1pm Body Jam class by Azie. Didn't know she has video recording. I have to stand at front row to support her. And the class was non stop!! So the tiring oh...hehehe. but Azie, good workout :P next time u need supports just let us know. sure v all will b there for u!

I have to say sorry to Azie la...She was asking me what's my plan for xmas eve and knowing she has no plan. I told her will have a pot luck party. But didn't tell her with who. I wanted to invite her but I can't cos it was Non-Halal party. sorrie gal...

Went to Curve from Axis around 4ishpm to get gift for exchanging at nite. By the time I'm home already 6:15pm!! The party suppose starts at 7pm. I was late n not yet cook the Char Siew leh. So once home quickly cook it till 7ishpm. and change then straight to Larry's house. luckily the house near by my house. just 10 mins I'm there. Who knows I'm not the latest and they are still busy cooking. So I just help up preparing for the food. About 1-2 hours later only can eat...so hungry as I only had 1 meal in the morning. The food so delicious when u feel hungry. But fact that the food really delicious la hehehe.

Dang dang dang dang....here pics showing the food tat we've made n some group pic!! There are some more pics --> Xmas Pot LUck

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyone of us cook one dish and end up a lot dishes on the table!! so yummy and look nice rite?? And we did gift exchange and wear in red white dress code :) so the happening. Too much food n we ate till very very full. hehehe I was happy because my Char Siew most laku (wanted) one :D all said yummy yummy...for who wants to try next time I'll try to cook for u yeah ;)

I got an ikea lamp from larry. nice lamp n me got one already. so now make it a pair. after eat we have mahjong session while watching tv while chatting while taking photos. oh yeah forgot to mention one thing. Thanks to Clement who borrows the xmas tree. It is decorated so nice. Can c it from pic. We played till 3-4am then only go home.

25 Dec 2005 (Sunday):

Woke up at 10isham cos I need to fetch my sis bf to some where near by. Then I continue to sleep till noon. Thought of go gym but lazy n tired la. So end up just rest at home n go online. Took a nap in evening. At nite went to a friend's house warming at Bandar Botanic, Klang. Just took me 30 mins b there by Kesas Highway. It suppose 7pm starts but I"m only there at 8:30pm hehehe. late again but its still fine tat the party still on till 11pm mar. ;) Was there just an hour then quickly rush back to Larry's house and meet up to Raymond n Larry for midnite show. That nite got me, Raymond, Larry, Clement, Joey, Gan, Roland n Kento who watch King Kong together. The show was 3 hours long n by the time it finished already 3am. Arrrggh so the tired n sleepy. So just headed home after show.

26 Dec 2005 (Monday):

Woke up early again at 9ish morning. Why? Gotta go to Summit FF to join Body Jam class at 10:45am teaching by Leo and Philippines instructor, Arnel (yes! again philippines body jam instructor). hehee whenever got overseas instructors sure will check it out. No doubt they are good. wonder why they r so good?? admire oh. After Summit Jam straight heading to Curve launching. Of course also join Body Jam at 1:40pm. So excited to join the first launch! I getting into this new release -- BJ35!!

After Jam thought of join Body Attack but aiyah too tired la. so end up chatting with others n went to Ikea restaurant had some light food. Then later join them, Raymond, Larry, Clement n Joey at Larry's house for dinner. Larry is cooking dinner. Delicious dinner I had yum yum..thanks to Larry!!! Then played mahjong again. Later Roland n Kento join us. By the time home already 11ishpm liao. Oh my gosh...past few days no sleep well n tmrw hav to work. sure sleepy in office next day :D

But I did enjoy the days n felt it fills of happiness n excitements n joys. Thanks to all who been thru this xmas with me b4 or after. muaks muaks muaks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hye dear! About the Xmas eve dinner, it's okay. I know all of you have your own Xmas eve plans. I had plans with Juwita and hubby after that, so don't think I could have joined you and the others even if it had been halal.;-) But thank you for thinking about me.=)

Shirlyn said...

is good to hear it...now i relieve :) i will never forget u my dear =) happy alwiz!