Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, December 30, 2005

Tribute to Jacqueline

Last nite was the last nite I see Jacqueline around in gym. She is leaving Malaysia to Hong Kong for good. At last back to her cats n husband. Feel like crying when hugged her n say bye bye. I can't see whoever around me leave me one...feel sad n unwillingly to part with my friends :( But have to. Although I don't really close to Jacq but I've learnt from her. I admire her who can b such successful n so powerful. She is really wonder woman n my idol in fitness. I wish I can like her one day. *wondering will it b too late for me??* She is friendly, thoughtful, helpful n kind to everyone. She sometimes cute in a way she acts n sometimes serious. Too bad I'm too late to become instructor n work with her. Hope that can know her more n learn more from her....nway hope v can keep in touch n see her again! muaks muaks muaks...hugzzz...for sure will c her again soon for next quarterly n if I go Hong Kong I look for u yeah Jacq!! Will like to join ur class there :D

Bon Voyage and all the best in future!! *wink wink*

0 comments: