Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year Eve

Think this will be my last entry for the year 2006. Now I'm staying at home to count down alone. Never think of going out to count down. I have no mood on it and may be too tired gua. Let's talk about what I've did yesterday and this afternoon.

Yesterday had a fruitful day. Went for few appointments to do what I should do. From now onwards I will give myself sometime and rest day to do my own things. Well, busy since morning till evening. And night went out dinner and karaoke. Total 11 of us. Had fun since long time no karaoke. I hope everyone did enjoy the night and manage to sing the songs they like. Sorry to those unable to sing much. Next time better not so many people. After karaoke at 12 we went over to new club "Sanctury" (not too sure the name) just right above Laundry. Laundry is bar and Sanctury is club. Both different feel...this new club has an Ice Bar. very cold room and you can queue up go in to have shots. Frankly, I still prefer Laundry. :)

This evening went to Leo's so called open house for all gym friends get together makan makan. Thank to you dear. Same thing...when we get together sure gossip gossip hehe. Not all came at the same time. However we all still had fun. Some photos taken....
Get Together

0 comments: