Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Here I Am *.*

Sorry to my friends been reading my blog. It's been busy days for me when get back from biz trip. When back need time to adjust jet lag problem, reporting to new office and try to put myself comfortable to new environment and colleagues. Luckily all easy going and very fast I'm adapted to it and feel relax and comfortable to work in.

First 2 weeks started to read documents and I have no laptop yet. Just got one last Friday and been giving me problems to install the drivers. So have not much time to prepare my trip entry. I have to force myself to do it so. Besides working, I'm exhausted with many team teaching. Planning to make clearance for both FF and TF.

Now am still busy with work problems and gym stuffs....

0 comments: