Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Aloha From Home!!

Hurray!! Yippie!! at last my house got broadband! Today just installed it. Why am I so happy? bcos u don't know that my house area can't use Streamyx cos it is Time phone line. Telekom halau masuk the compound. And limited broadband service provided here with lousy connections and expensive. Till now got one package from new provider NasionCom at least offer better than others..althought still expensive compare to streamyx n slower. But to me already good enough and I don wanna wait anymore la. To me the connection ok wor. Fast and not interrupted. Masih boleh tahan :p You will c me online more at home ;)

2 comments:

Tweets said...

Yeah, having a broadband is great. Online 24hrs a day and you don't have to worry bout when to and when not to online.

Shirlyn said...

provided i have time to stay at home :D