Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, August 25, 2006

Next Week Plan

Monday
9am - Uptown 1 SelectTV demo
11am - Meeting with CEO of UK company (COE Ltd which I used to visit)
7:20pm - Flight to Singapore

Tuesday (Singapore)
Morning and Afternoon meeting with COE Singapore and SMRT ppl.

Wednesday (Singapore)
Extend my stay in Singapore purpose to go shopping :p...need to help friends get iPod Video 2 units, myself I need to get Nike Shoe from Queenway shopping center, laptop back pack, crystals & accessories for my biz...hopefully I have enough time to shop within a day. Flight at night 9:20pm. Purposely get latest flight and should be able to shop what I need. I scare I'll hang out at crystals shop for 3-4 hours which I used to be :p
*Update: Might join Purdey go to Zouk Mambo Jumbo (provided I'm not tired)

Thursday (Merdeka)
Still no plan on this day. May be go to gym for joining merdeka theme class? donno yet... or just stay at home.
*Update: Plan to TT with Jason at TF Hartamas. Haven't ask him yet. If OK then I shall not go party on Wed.
Note: OK Confirmed TT on Thursday with Jason at TF Hartamas ;)

Friday back to work and the rest of the day no plan yet....
*Update: 9.15pm TF Taipan BJam Tuition

As I'm writing this entry...I've been suffering gastric pain since 2pm just now. I used to no gastric pain and the pain just strike me this afternoon without reason. I've been eating fruits continuously since morning with some biscuits...impossible its gastric right? I remember I had this experience once which pain until I can't wake up from bed and pain no matter what positions. Seen doctor and said is gastric pain but I doubt that. Ate medicine but till now 6pm still pain!

I'm weak this whole week...is a bad week...sigh...now rain heavily...I suppose have dinner appointment later and I think I'm gonna cancel it. ~_~

1 comments:

Tweets said...

Purdey not going to Zouk anymore.
Reason:
1. Scared of bad jam
2. Panda eyes getting worse
3. Need to learn choreo for tuition