Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Rest From Gym

My ankle sprained about few weeks ago (yes....I've hurt my legs again). It was not that serious and I thought take it easy will be better. However I'm back to workout more often after a week rest and after quarterly cum continuously workout past few days make it worst. Esp last nite during Jam really can feel the pain! However I still continue...I can stand pain la...ok ok don't scold me...don't banned me from workout k. I'll be good and stay away from workout next few days lor....sob sob...Got a friend suggested to go for urut so can cure it 100% in long term. Thinking to try it out but not sure where?? And I scare of the pain during urut time wor (yalah, although I can stand pain)...my worry is after urut lagi cannot walk how? *hmmm*

Here some more photos last Saturday from Sharon....don't need to intro them again as you've already knew them from my previous post ;)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, better rest la. Must take care, once sprained will easily hurt again. My left ankle sprained 3 times!
I know of a 'tukang urut' at Section 17 PJ...let me know if it's convenient for you to go there.

Shirlyn said...

uh huh...legs always easily hurt. i've got a friend recommended urut near by my house. will try tat first. i'll rest these few days or take it easy if go to gym :p