Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, August 21, 2006

3rd Quarter Les Mills Workshop @ Curve FF

The instructor workshop started on last Friday and held for 2 days (18-19 Aug). Friday is BodyStep and RPM. First time managed to join BodyStep and I like it especially like to see Jacqueline on the stage. She is really inspiring! Happy to see her again and miss her so much.
Saturday is full day workshop started with BodyCombat, BodyPump I, BodyJam, Meeting, BodyAttack, BodyPump II and BodyBalance. I've joined 3 classes on that day which started with BodyCombat and also first time managed to join which starts at 9am! It's the effort to wake up early to join though. Recently I'm back into BodyCombat so is good that I join ;). Of course will not miss is BodyJam. It's Arnold, the new BJam trainer first time presents and Melissa's last time presentation. Enjoyed to see both of them perform on stage. Both of them are tacit understanding and performed well! The new jam tougher and interesting cos include Latin and Contemporary which totally new. However the resources (DVD) stucked at custom so not able to view it and learn it yet...hopefully get it by this week *pray*. Last class was BodyBalance which was my 2nd time in BBalance! I hate one of the track (track 3) which knee killing! I can't feel my legs anymore after 8 freaking minutes.

Here are some photos taken before BJam starts....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All Body Jammers....with the trainers
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The new trainer - Arnold & Presenter - Melissa
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Body Balance ended quite late around 7ish. So everyone shower quickly and leave gym as it suppose closes @ 7pm. A group of 10 of us looking for a makan place can accomodate us at The Curve. However it's Saturday night and it was happening night to everyone. You can see every where crowded and very hard to find a place for us. Luckily we found one japanese restaurant with lesser diners.... Here are some photos taken after dinner. First time hang out with freshly new group of gym friends and know some other instructors from other gym. :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The people you see here are instructors (except me :p). We all in different programs including BodyBalance, BodyPump, RPM, BodyAttack, BodyStep, BodyCombat, BodyJam...wow all 7 Les Mills programs are in! cool *wink*

3 comments:

YOU! said...

I had fun at the Quarterly. Liked the most of the releases. BStep wasn't fab, lacks a certain "wow" factor. Combat was good, great choreo and pretty cool music (love the Be Cool-Vogue mash!). POush up was a killer.

Jam... need I say more! we jammers love it!!!

karynn said...

yeah, i missed jacq too. she's such a natural on stage. i went for her jam @d curve last Thursday. Finally I get to do the block from BJ37 with "My Humps" after sooooo long! :-)

Shirlyn said...

yoh yoh I love BStep and BCombat. yes BC pushh up so killing man but I like it!

So looking forward to get new Jam dvd to learn it! love it love it!

kt, me also long time no do BJ37 2nd block leh...i think its not many fav :(