Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Briefing & Movie Outing...& Tyre Puntured

Woke up early although I don't wish to wake up. Gotta go TT but half way going to the gym the instructor said emergency can't attend the class. bleh...since out then just go and join the class ler. After jam then go to IOI join combat for supporting someone's clearance...hmm weird that the gym getting quiet lately. wonder why? will it remain like that? The instructor did well in the class but still donno why can't clear. Another round for the clearance.

Had a quick lunch with CI. Then go home to get my stuff done before I go out again in another 2 hours. 7pm got a meeting at TF hartamas regarding next day valentine's theme class. The meeting went well within an hour which we hope for...cos gotta rush for movie at 9pm. Meeting finished at 8. Follow CI's car to mid valley together with Jazz2DMax. Tweety was lost some where and join us later. We had sushi king then grab our drinks and pop corn. We watched Blood Diamond.

I like this movie. but it is sad...Leonardo got a better acting skills compare to titanic :p He looks so man now...nearly can't recognize him. Towards the ending I felt so sad and feel like crying leh. Good movie I recon.

After movie CI send me back to my car at Hartamas. But donno why tyre puncture always happened to me! duh! Lucky I've noticed it after a while I drove away. Quickly stop at petrol station and call CI and Jazz2DMax come back for help! Lucky they still around and not went off too far :p I know how to change tyre but let the man do the job kakaka Thanks to CI helping me to change it. Pai seh see him sweating doing all the dirty job. And also thanks to J2DMax holding the torch light :D I'm consider lucky from the unlucky. Tyre still ok and it is kena nail that's why. Tampal it next day for RM5.

1 comments:

Tweets said...

The movie was actually not bad. Depressing but shows the real world. The war and the exploitation. It's so sad.