Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, February 16, 2007

Lunar New Year Eve

Yay!! at last today is the last day working before another new year for chinese! Then I'll have a week off. Ya company shut down for a week and just require us to have compulsory leave for 1 day. Consider good enough la. Free 1 day for us. hehe.

Sob sob....I have to do last minute shopping tonight! cos I havent get any cny clothes leh. But later got dinner how ar? Today no half day also :( I still got a lot of things to pack, to clean up before I go back to Seremban tomorrow. Think will do it either tonight or tomorrow morning. Feel lazy to pack every time when needed to go back hometown. :p So most probably I'll leave KL by afternoon.

Can forsee I'll have lots of things to do back in Seremban.
1. Stay at home to do more crystal stocks.
2. Gathering with relatives, with friends.
3. Lou Sang and gamble and mahjong :p
4. Watch all the movies I have
5. Have more sleeps! (doubt this)
6. Learn BJ40 chory

Wah! so many things how can I finished for just few days? Next wednesday I'll back to KL because got class leh. ish ish. hmmmmmm..........

3 comments:

Tweets said...

Yay, I think i'll have the same prog as yours.

Tweets said...

Hey, I know that you feel sad and left out that your KL friends are having events while you're in Seremban.

Don't feel sad and left out coz I feel that your luckier to be with family and friends whom you don't see often. KL friends, you can always have events with them whenever you want.

Trust me, I've been going back to hometown every year ever since I was born until this year. Every year, I felt left out too when my KL friends go visiting without me. But when I stayed back this year, I really miss my relatives. And I only see them once a year.

So don't feel left out, cos you're never left out. Cheers. :-)

Shirlyn said...

thanks for ur warm words. thanks for being with me while i'm there alone. and i know u wont leave me there. appreciate wat friends are.