Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

First Lou Sang

Had my first lou sang this year on Valentine's eve with my ex(x3) colleagues. It's been very long time no see them. I think most of them only see once a year which usually we have lou sang b4 cny. Great to meet them again and have some updates. Really changed alot throughout these few years...sob sob... but look at myself doesnt change much.

We had late dinner just because some late and the restaurant cook the dishes very slow. But also good for us to have some time to chat la. Just took few pics. We don't take pic together and this year am thinking to take one since all can come out.
yee sang

First yee sang for this new year. Not nice. Fish not fresh.
hitts colleagues

All my ex colleagues which we worked very closely last time...

0 comments: