Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine?

My day just a normal one...as usual every year. No purpose to have celebration. This year a bit different is I have to teach wave class and TT with Jam sifu. The TT is out of sudden confirm in the morning same day! What a last minute hoh? Tension cos no prepare the tracks. If I did bad have to say sorry yah...Didn't practice and older tracks almost forgotten ler. But I did enjoy the Jam class as we all wear in pink TT all together. Mix with old and new tracks. Fun!

After gym usual go yum char with divas hehe. thought of lou sang but end up didn't. feel sorry to simone cos she bought it for us. I don't like the kopitiam...too noisy and I cant hear what other side talking about. didn't enjoy. But its better alone for the day hehe. Group valentine's celebration not a bad idea right? Overall it's just another day. nothing much special.

Hope those single or married also had a good day fill with loves around. Not only you loved ones but also your friends and family... "Love is in the air" =D

0 comments: