Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, February 09, 2007

Q1 2007 LM Workshop

Today is the day where Quarter 1 workshop for Les Mills programs. And as usual all instructors will join the master class for each programs and learn the new release. Another long day. Myself joined Combat starts at 10am. The new combat ok to me. I like the moves but may be the musics so so?? To me I don't particular as long as I can do it and enjoy it. The most challenge is the push up...can tell you that my upper body very weak. My arms no strength one! May be it's one of the reason to hold me back by taking combat training. Overall the whole new combat much more harder because it's very cardio and high intensity leh...

Followed by combat is body step. yay I like this release. It's more fun than previous. Musics nice. More dancing moves incorporate in it. Basically you can have more place to perform kakaka. I like. Hopefully I can take training for this release :p Tim Field really cute on that day! wakkakaka again this one got push up .... sob sob... how to improve upper body strength?? quick quick quick...need to practice more to condition it.

Lunch break after step....join the gang for lunch as they went lunch while I'm doing step. just got 1 and half hour to have quick lunch and change. Next program is body jam which we all looking forward! everytime jam is the most fun time I can say... can see everyone touch up, dress up... talking while waiting...taking pictures (I think jammers the one always like to take pics more than others...bcos we all divas divas???) kakakkaa. Tell you guys...I so like this release! It is damn cool and cun leh. Very much different from previous. I so in love with the videos esp see G does the moves. And I tell you the songs great and so match with the choreography. I like the recovery and cool down. The Jive and Swing so cute and fast and challenge man... This time also got hip hop, latin, Krump klub. The Krump Klub block so different but I like oh. Overall it is a great release and fun one. But as usual know that it will be tougher to learn up the techniques and coaching "bleh"... just try the best and gotta practice more.


After jam...also usual that all pergi makan-makan. We went to Little Penang again (same as last quarter)...fyi the workshop at Twin Towers Fitness Centre KLCC. kepoh kepoh while eating and talk talk talk....laugh laugh laugh... then all balik. But I had second round with others. Super duper tired after whole day. Suppose to join to La Queen but I can't la. better rest at home although will miss the fun with some of them...next time ya ;)
anak dara :p semua anak dara?? bleh..no la...half of them already mama of donno how many kids lor....
jammersall divas...usual jam gang and also all are jam instructors...so glad in jam family :D

1 comments:

Tweets said...

Ya, Tim Field is so so cute....