Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Miss Home

Been living out from home for long do make me miss home...although I live with sisters but it doesn't give me home feeling. I wan a home where my parents and everyone together. Talk together. Dinner together. Sometimes I'm quite envy my friends who has home in KL where they can go home to see their parents. To have home cook food...got someone take care...someone be there to talk with or help when you need them. Yes, I know I can if I go home. But it is different. It is not daily...when end of a day you need someone esp family you can't get it. For those also live outside from family may know how I feel.

I have conflict thought here...one side wish to have family here in KL but the other side wish to own my own house to have my own space. I wish both I can have. If I live at my own place and when I need to see family at least is nearer for me to go back if they are in KL. Yes...my dream is to have own place...I wan to make it my comfortable place where I can go to when I have no where to go...when I'm down...when I wan be alone...wonder when is my dream comes true...sigh...

I also wish to have my own family...live simple with a happy family. At this moment I don't think my wish comes true...donno how many years I should wait for? Bored of waiting...looking... very tired....tired in anything.

2 comments:

Tweets said...

I'm one of the lucky ones staying with my family all my life but sometimes I just want a place of my own not under the 'supervision' of my parents. But then I can't complain much. Somehow I can imagine how you feel.

Would it be better if you go home more often? ....since Seremban is just less than an hour away from KL.

Shirlyn said...

I know seremban is near but also need time to travel back. and the toll plus petrol not cheap also leh. how I wish is my family all in KL so easy for me to go back mar. u know I also got limited time. :p