Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Singapore Biz Trip

Fly to Singapore on Monday night with my boss and touch down already mid night. Stayed at RiverView hotel and according to the reception all hotels in Singapore fully booked starting next day. Wonder why? But I've see a lot Japanese around...may be is their holiday seasons? Slept at around 2am. Next day wake up at 7am.

6 Feb - we thought the meeting starts at 9am. We had breakfast and yet to confirm the meeting is on or not. Around 9ish confirm we first need to go to site to pay a visit. To understand the actual situation what the users want to make changes on the system. After visit we went back to office to have discussion on the user requirements. It was long discuassion till 1ish pm but we gotta rush to next meeting at 2pm at client site. So no time for lunch :( I was so hungry till my tummy making noises...pai seh :p the customer meeting till 4ish pm only complete. Overall the meeting finalize something but yet still got some yet to be confirmed...gotta wait again. After meeting went for early dinner with my boss and then we split cos he has to fly back that night itself. And me will stay over night at my friend's house. Since got time I went to Chinatown to get crystals stuffs (spent quite a number there)...there are still alot of the crystal materials I wish to buy but never prepare money and don't wanna spend so much at the moment. Then my friend came to meet me and we had dinner at chinatown food street. I didn't eat much since had early dinner.

Next morning I left my friend's house at 8am and went to Ministry of Man Power to collect my employment pass. It was a quick one because just collection. Paid SGD60 for 2 years. Not much cash in hand and I don't want change too much dollar. rate so high la. So decided take MRT to airport since I've got plenty of time. In MRT reminds me the old days when I'm still in Singapore. So used to take MRT to anywhere. But now back again and I'm so not familiar with it anymore. Also they add another route la. Can't remember did I or never take MRT to airport and everything to me very fresh.

Had my breakfast at airport ... ya had burger king. I used to like burger king in singapore bcos they got burger with bacon! bacon ya....its my favourite ehehehe. After breakfast, check in and before enter the gate saw some handbags from Carlo Rino... guess I cant resist and bought 2 of them :p. Enter the immigration gate and shop again inside...bought 2 pair of shoes from the favourite brand in Singapore - Charles & Keith...their shoes are comfortable in my memories.

I was so tired and sleepy....slept while waiting to board :p and sleep again in the plane and sleep again in the cab while going back home! hiak...sleepy head :D

0 comments: