Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Friendship

pretty necklace beautiful necklace from my close friends...like it :)
This necklace is a souvenier from my group of friends just back from trip. They always get me something when go for trip. I love it. And knowing whenever they go and see the things will think of me...happy to know that. I'm happy I'm part of their group and also their "girl friend" :D which they will never forget me...and take care of me. They let me know that I still got friends who will take care of me when I need it....really touch with what they have done esp during my sickness time.

Not only this group of friends but my other buddies, close friends...they also concern about me... care about me. I'm so thankful having them as my friends. Today I'm a bit down and need someone to talk to... feel better went out with my friends and knowing some are there willing to talk to me! This post is dedicate to my friends to show what friendship is...I'll appreciate and thanks to all my buddies...without u all my life meaningless.

Toast for our friendship!

4 comments:

Tweets said...

Don't worry, you'll always have friends by your side or at heart if they are not free. :-)

karynn said...

yeah! friends r so great... it's such a comfort 2 just hav them accompany u do silly things just 2 cheer u up when ur down. that's why it's soooo important to appreciate them always... :)

coconino said...

didnt see this message early enough i hope u feel better now already! if not, u can always skype me!

Shirlyn said...

see...i got u all as my friends. thanks for being with me all the while...hugs...