Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, February 01, 2007

College Friends

Today received the photos taken during one of the college friend's wedding dinner. Nearly forgotten about it. The wedding was sometime in November last year...dont really remember when it was..hehe old liao...lazy think when also...

Again...I'm not their batch but I know them in college but got few had degree together. It's been long didn't see them also. The bride, Viski where I bumped into her many times in Cafe Flame years back that's why we still keep in touch and she invited me.
Soue Hoong, me, AudreyHoong, me, Audrey...they are my college friends. Hoong also my ex colleague where she introduced me in the first company I've worked in KL. Audrey used to be housemate when I worked in Singapore...we always go shopping together.


Old times...all the memories...all still the same except some changes. We've taken group pic but yet to get it...wait n wait n wait la

0 comments: