Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, April 09, 2007

Chinese Name

Recently my sis took my chinese name and my birth details to ask someone expert in explaining about that person and help to change the chinese name. According to my birth date and time...I was born under category of Fire Dragon which in dragon year. Ok here let me explain what the person said about my chinese name...梁淑芬

First of all...overall the name with the birth time means Too Staunch. Below are the elaborations about my name.
1. Stubborn personality
2. Control husband
3. Beautiful
4. Lots of opposite sex going after
5. Ferocious features
6. Hot temper which scare ppl away
7. Marriage lots of problems

Yup...above are about me...and quite true also :p bleh... I need to change my chinese name so can be better person...hehe Besides, my sis also told me my life is meant to have late marriage :( duh.... which around age 34 or 35 only :(( and husband should be younger than me...and bcos my name will means bring no good marriage... if got married also will get divorced. It happened someone same name as me got divorced... sob sob :((( I don wan like this....I think I will change it so will see what are the changes will be :p

Sometimes is not you believe or not....but no harm to try right? and since what about me is so true .... bleh.... hopefully change it will bring me something different...but not cheap though... sigh...wish me luck :D let me changed it first and tell u guys later my new name kekeke...frankly...I don like my current name also...too common and not nice. good to change it :p

6 comments:

laboriel said...

Hey Shirlyn! i personally dun believe in all these thing... i think u shouldn't. i was once a very hot tempered person too (believe me.). Then my life took a change when i started to know Jesus. Not trying to 'preach' to u, but wat im saying is tat there's a 'better' way!

Tweets said...

Can I still call you Shirlyn after you changed your name? :p

The sifu said you will get married when you're 34 or 35 but he didn't say that you might get a boyfriend now right? Married only mah, haha.

Can tell me where your sisters find this sifu? Thought of trying too, hiak!

Shirlyn said...

Andrew: I know there is a better way. but feng shui this kind of thing u may need to believe. to me no harm changing my name...it's just chinese name only mar. :D

Tweets: of course u still can call me Shirlyn. my english name no change one. just chinese name. for those who call me with my chinese name then only need to change. ya u r right...i only get married later age but i can get bf now hiak. the sifu is in seremban i think. not sure eh. but in KL also got lots of this kind of sifu...u can try if u curious kekeke

SC said...

A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet...its just a name, one that I'm sure your parents thought long and hard to give you, with the best intentions I'm sure..So before thinking about changing it, maybe it's simpler to change your attitudes and perceptions on things? I'm a Fire Dragon too, and my name means peace, but I'm pretty hot headed at times. So, my name doesn't always reflect me...I have learnt how to control my temper myself.

Shirlyn said...

SC: hmmm my name given by my parents I believe they don't really thought about it. They never ask any sifu to give a nice name and they don't get much education so may be just simply a common name they pick. They have no problem if i changed it and they agree also. I know the temper or attitude I can control by myself and I did...I used to be much more hot hot hot temper. Now no more... what I hope is be better esp in marriage :p hiak

Unknown said...

Hi Shirlyn. No harm to change your chinese name. I changes mine when i was young, due to i got a lot of illness. So far, everything go smooth in my life. :)