Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, April 13, 2007

My Last Day

Today is my last day with current company. This is the day I'm looking forward :p Is good to step out from a mess. For ur info, the co still havent hire anyone replace me...and no one for me to transfer my knowledge to only until yesterday I try to explain what I'm doing to another colleague which is not C++ expertise and not the one doing my work. sigh.... I don't wanna care la. Not my control anymore. So these 2 days busy handling over and settle whatever need to be settled.

Had farewell lunch with colleagues...just simple one la. Nothing special. In fact, I don't feel close to colleagues here except one girl. The rest just hi bye only. I don't even bother what they are doing. I'm like separate individual doing my own things and never interact with them at all. We are not doing same stuffs can said so. I also don't really like the office environment...don't give a damn to it at all. Come to work...no lunch with them...then off work as early as I can. First time I don't have feeling with the company and the colleagues....not like what I experienced before. But who cares...

OK is time to say bye bye to this company....now rushing to clean up everything and time to leave my laptop here....after today no laptop use liaoo...and gotta wait till monday to get a new one :D Wish me luck for the new job on next Monday!!! :p

**Update:
Forgot to say that even after my last day I am require to help them if they needed me. Of course I will charge for the consultation fees. And when new programmer in I have to help them to transfer the knowledge...but I'm gonna to give me some conditions. I don't wish I always get calls from them...ask to work at night...or ask to work during weekends too often...sometimes u got pay but u wish to have rest and do something else instead work on the shit which u wish to escape from right? And may be new job require my time to concentrate also...who knows...so hopefully they don't need me much but I doubt that...sigh

0 comments: