Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, April 09, 2007

Updates

Job
This is the last week in my current company. Next Monday starting new job. A bit worry and excited...scare I don't adapt with the new environment. After all, I never used to work in big company before...sob sob. Kind of looking forward for it. Now really not much mood to continue my current work...but I have to finish it as much as I can... I was stress out last week due to the clearance and the work....seem that no time for me to complete. Is kind of hard to cope with all the things at the same time...but now one down...and this week another one to go.... then after that new things new life new environment for me...

Clearance
Last Saturday was a clearance cum audition night at TF. I went for it and I managed to went thru which means I've cleared to instruct in TF for Body Jam! yay...it's been long I'm working on this day. However I've told still need to work harder...ya...have to. It was really exhausted day for me. I went to gym at 2ish and started with TT 3pm class. Then rest a while and TT again for 2nd class at 5pm. and the audition starts at 7pm. Before the audition starts I was already tired...my legs and body so pain.... During audition...there are freestyles auditions first then only LesMills programs. We all require to follow to do everyone's audition...steps, cardio dance, yoga, hi lo then follow by BS, BB, BJ, BA...lucky BP and BC at other floor.... :p When my turn I've already too tired to concentrate...and made mistakes and kan cheong some more. sigh... not in my expectations... but lucky I've got clear... yippie! Here would like to thanks to all my beloved buddies who support me all the way...asking me not to give up. Special thanks to Jason who always guide me and give me chances. Also thanks to gym buddies Raymond, Clement, Purdey, Jon, Sharon, Simone, Barney and the rest keep encouraging me...arigatou...hugzzzz!!

Training
I've signed up for Body Step training in May and confirmed I'm in it. Excited and worry whether can I do it well or not. From now on will try to join more BStep classes...learn as much as I can. Build up my stamina...wish me luck for the coming training lor...

OK now I'm worry donno I can cope with all these...new job, new jam which scare to get replacement to teach whole class, and step training and if success another program to worry abt. tsk tsk....hope I won't went siao hahaha.

0 comments: