Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, April 21, 2007

First Replacement Class

I've been called up for Body Jam replacement on my first day of work. Since it's my first replacement so I just take it. But I am worry I have no time prepare and my stamina still can't able to do whole class. So I quickly get someone help to team teach with me. Lucky Farah is free to help. Thank god. Very nervous on the first replacement class leh....however it's still better with someone with me on stage. And also Tweets and Jon were there to support also. Thanks to them. Initially I thought the class not many people cos almost starting still just few people. I thought may be bcos my replacement (my name on the board) and no one will join. But surprised when the class starting many coming in. Especially some new members. Not too tense but nervous cos not really got time to prepare well. Hopefully the more I do the more comfortable I will.

Today just got to know I got a first permanent Jam class in Hartamas on Sunday :p starting next month...sob sob need to prepare for it liao!

4 comments:

Tweets said...

It's not Tweets (shame shame, sorry yoh, can't make it). It was Jazz2dmax.

Hey, congrats on your new class.

Shirlyn said...

oooppps sorry. i've mistaken u both always *paiseh*

jazz2dmax said...

wawawawawawa :(

hehe :)

Unknown said...

hahahahaha..kan dah salah org....well shirlyn, u did gr8 for the first class ;-)