Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

How to make myself sleep better?

Now as I'm writing I'm super duper sleepy. Eyes too tired to nearly close up. Lately I have a problem...which I don't sleep soundly. First hard to get into sleep even how tired I am. Secondly if I got wake up by some sound even a soft one and I will get awake and even harder to get back to sleep. My brain is like always functioning by thinking many stuffs. I get tired next day frequently. What happened? Anyway to make myself more relax and sleep more soundly?? I need it :(

I was annoyed by who disturb me from sleep. Especially those call me in the midnight at 2ish. damn...so hard to get back to sleep and especially u need it more. And during weekend if want to sleep longer also got woke by calls or sms. duh... even now wanna nap in the office also got disturb by ppl! all admins out to lunch and no one open the door...how come those ppl never thought of lunch time the person u r looking for will go out lunch meh?? I am super annoyed now...whoever near me I will marah...can't help because lack of sleep mar.

5 comments:

Tweets said...

I had the same problem before. It was caused mostly by your worries. Once you get over it, you'll sleep better. So don't worry so much, let things be and let it flow if it was something you can't solve. :o)

~hushling~ said...

Try taking long breath like the prayanama method thought in Yoga. I tried this method and it helps me to sleep. Of coz, on your side, you should try free your mind. Don't think of anything when the time to sleep.

Shirlyn said...

I did try hard not to think and force myself to sleep...however quite difficult. the brain is like automatic working sigh... i will try ur method. thanks ya

xPeace05 said...

No lar gals, she is just plain drama-queen lar!! Kenot sleep also scold. I think next time she got constipation also she will blame on ppl one lar....:p

Shirlyn said...

I'm like that ge lor...not enough sleep is a bit mang jang one. don't tell me u wont wor! me drama queen??? u lagi drama king ler bleh! u better don step on my tail when i'm not in goood mood hoh. bitchy to u u will know it! hiak hiak hiak