Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Izzi Restaurant

Wanted to post this many times yet failed cause by busy works and need photo editing which my laptop not so ok with it. Finally last night spent a night to edit photos (dont care and just install photoshop on my laptop...will remove it after used) and now only got time to post it up...bleh..

Last 2 week's Saturday
One of the Jammer who took BJam training together with me came to KL for holiday. So I try to arrange a meet up with him and others who know him. Unfortunately some of them are busy with their own stuffs. Only me, simone and claire able to make it...raymond joined later. claire was late as well. We went to izzi lifestyle restaurant located at Jln Sultan Ismail (same row as California Fitness). It is quite a big restaurant...It has 2 or 3 storeys. It can accomodate many ppl and also a lot ppl queueing. May be what attracted ppl go is bcos if u spend >100rm bill then u can get 50% discount. Quite a nice place and cozy. It has wifi zone also. The menu also look interesting...got starters, pizza, pastas, asian, steaks, salads etc...they also serve cakes and chocolate at the front counter. Another thing I checked on menu....a kid meal free if an adult order main course. This restaurant originally from Indonesia. The price range ok and cheap after discounted. FYI cake not included. the rest include. Will be there again to try other food. And if you got any party may be it's a right place also. They got party area upstairs. They got a nice comfy sofas also.

Some of our photos and food pics taken...let me show you guys....
me & makoto makoto
me & simone simone
me & claire claire
me & raymond raymond
all
all of us

Here the food we ate! the chicken wings delicious...original with their special sauce. the pizza great also. I ate carbonara and not bad. simone had bolognese which recommended by chef. wan tan mee by makoto not nice. the cheeze bun not bad. their cakes nice also especially the apple struddle...definitely will go back again to try on others on the menu! kakaka
food

After dinner and raymond said go La Queen...then ok la since they got free sms to enter by doing some trick ;) first time clubbing with someone else and it was fun. It was a crazy night. the night in conjuction with Songkran in BKK. so they said will pour water. Tell you what..we all whole wet. I didn't dress proper for the event. I just join them clubbing last minute since they asked so. But it was fun and crazy and happy to know more friends from other states...hmmm I got 'ngan fook' to see all the nice nice bodies hiak hiak....opppsss can't tell much here ;) the night ended around 3am ish.

1 comments:

ind4h85 said...

Yupz,,,,i like da Marinara, chicken wings, n their greek slad also...da taste is so damns good...
My family have 4 times went there....
They were fanatic on da Italian Pizza, slim but so crunchy.....
so am i.... ^_^