Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, April 29, 2007

I've Made It!!

Remember previously I was mentioned about Jam replacement class I'm worried I can't do it whole class then look for helper? Yesterday I got another replacement in taipan. I was thinking should I do it my own and ask help...in the end decided to try my best to do the whole class. No matter what I still have to go thru the process to do a class by my own. I'm proud of my class yesterday I managed to do whole class. Can see the members also can follow and enjoy it more than enough. And this afternoon started my permanent Jam class in hartamas...yeah an earlier start differ from the initial plan. did the same tracks and I managed to do it again :p yippie... i think I have no phobia to handle a class start from now.... althought got screw here and there a bit but I think it doesnt matter. I can fix it when time goes by...

Now I'm more comfortable on stage by myself...really thanks to last time did many TTs... I sincerely here to thank to Jason who gives me so many opportunities to TT with him and let me comfortable with the teaching on stage. And also thank to other instructors which I TT before. Without their help I don't think I will be who am I now. I'm glad to know everyone here to help each other and give encouragement and comments as necessary. Thank to all help me before :)

*update:
On Sat, I was so dumb dumb donno how to on the volume...lucky got previous instructor help :p then hoh...I didn't change the battery from previous class...so last half of the class without mic! dumb dumb me bleh

On Sun, lucky got a good sifu from previous class help me fix the battery and nothing blur this time...hehe. gotta learn how to adjust the volume and the mic ler.

6 comments:

xPeace05 said...

You keep it up gurl! I have all the faith in you!! Good to know u started to have permanent class and also doing it on yourself. Now is time to proof 'others' you can make it too!! :)

Tweets said...

Told you you can do it. So proud of you.

Shirlyn said...

thanks! thanks! I'll do my best and won't disappointed to u all and show that I can do it to 'others' hiak

jazz2dmax said...

yeyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! will go to ur sunday class soon...Tweets!! i'm draggin u along!!!! waakkakak!!! then go balance class.. hehehe

Shirlyn said...

yayaya come come. the more the merrier :D

Tweets said...

Wa wa wa wa