Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Update

After the tribe challenge the next day I did rest due to my leg pain. But then resume a day after. Basically on and off rest and back to gym for last week. Although the leg still pain but I can't stop myself from gym. I'm a bit crazy on Saturday. Joined 3 classes although leg pain like hell :p I feel no pain while doing the class but it strikes me after class. hehehe nvm I still can stand the pain. Thought go out on the nite to celebrate that we enter final but ended up cancel the plan due to most of them ffk. Actually I'm so tired also and need a good rest. Next day gotta wake up early for the flea market. Last Sunday biz not as good as a week before. And due to raining so we closed stall early. It was last week we open stall in Hartamas Shopping Center. There really still new and no crowd. Will try to seek for another place.

After the flea market I suddenly feel so down... Might be I'm so tired and that time being alone. I was missing someone which I used to spend time together with. Especially I bumped into him in the morning and something happened which kept him in my mind. Wonder why I kept thinking of him. I suppose not and forget him forever!!! sigh.... life still goes on no matter how hard you wish to change. I'm waiting the moment I can changed....I'm happy with part of my life now and enjoying it but meanwhile bored of the life I have now...

1 comments:

Jo said...

Be cool my dear...missing someone is fine, but stay firm, you will benefit from what you are doing now later on...