Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Away for a week

I'm leaving to UK tonight for some work purposes then back on Saturday afternoon but straight will take another flight to Bangkok for holiday...yah yah yah....happy that going for holiday soon but surely will be very tired rushing here and there.

Last night went to TF for the launching of BJ37. It was cool and fun although there are some screwed up...but still fun with the whole team! Photos taken but yet to get them...will post later.

Tonight I will shadow Tony for 2nd block in SPK Tropical theme class...will be wearing beach wear! hohohoho *wonder can see sexy sexy bikini or not* hahaha. After the class I have to rush to airport for my flight at 11:10pm. I've already ask my friend helps me to check in my luggage so will not that rush for me. *finger cross that I won't be late*

ok...stop blogging here for a week. will share with you all about my trips and photos. I'll be back on next Tuesday night. ciao....

2 comments:

coconino said...

Have a safe flight girl.

Shirlyn said...

i'm back lor! hehe