Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, June 26, 2006

Tired lehhhh

It was a crazy cum tired Saturday I had.

1pm (Axis) - Azie's Body Jam class. Did the Jazz Rock block which drives me to half dead status.
3pm (Axis) - Azie's Rockstar Sol class. Lagi tired. The crowd was good and can follow. So got time to recap from block 1 till 9 for few repetitions! crazy punya makcik...cut down across the floor & cool down but did everything!
5pm - Rush to Leisure Mall (a bit late) to join Clement's Body Jam replacement class. He needs support from me and hopefully I can help him remember the chory where he has to do Jazz Rock for first time. End up he can remember more than me! hehe. I was confused with the last track "Welcome To The Jungle". Anyway he thanks to me joining his class which made him calm. :) Jam buddy mar...need to support support one. Later I might need also...

3 classes back to back in a day! It was like killing me...long time I didn't do so many classes in a day. Anyway my busy day not ended up there yet! hehehe

Rushed home changed to all white. Wait for Raymond pick me up and car pool with Clement go to Damansara Perdana for GX Party (Theme - Angels). It is a nice place, nice condo with quite nice pool side. We had food, viewing Miracle Launch slides, games and the end of the party. A bit bored as don't know all of them and not too close with GXCs and GXIs....

The party ended quite early. 3 of us back home and changed. I never thought of go party with the guys one. But....still change to more sexy dress (clubbing mar ;) ) hehehe. We went to LQ. It was my first time been there! wow...a lot cute guys just can see but cannot touch :p The later the musics better. Sometimes got 70's to 80's old songs. Not bad environment. I prefer downstairs which is a pub rather than upstairs is a dance floor. Well downstairs also can dance la and with comfy sofas...hehehe. My legs getting num with whole day standing and dancing with them....pity my legs... :p

After clubbing as usual go for makan lah...we went to the petaling street lou shu fan n char siew min...ordered Ha Mai Sang Cheong also...nice food :) .....satisfied our stomach then is time home to rest lor.

0 comments: