Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Last 3 Days In MYOB

yeah....I've already resigned from MYOB. this is my last week. Last day will fall on Friday. It's total worked 3 months here. Not that I'm not happy working here but because of other opportunity comes. Basically colleagues are nice. But gotta move on with what I want mar...

Next week starting new job and straight will assign me to go to Leeds again from 3-12 July. Need to be there for knowledge transfer from a developer (the only developer knows the system) who is leaving. That will me my tough task. Fingers cross wish me good luck manage to handle it. I'll be flying there alone (again...travel with more than 12 hours!...some more alone) sigh....I'm not really like the place there...may b not used to the environment. But for work... what to do? Hope I can get online there while working so not that bored at least :)

Will be missing gym especially SOL classes and gotta stop team teaching again. Initially plan to team teach this n next week then follow by clearance...Think that my plan gotta hold back...sob sob...

About Clearance...got lots of friends ask me when should I go for clearance. I always know how to drag and avoid the question if possible...in fact, I'm not sure what I want actually. But don't clear is a waste of all the efforts I've done. On the other hand I've physchological barrier which I haven't overcome it. I always feel freak out when start talking while teaching on stage. My brain is totally gone blank and donno what to say. I'm very bad in talking and made the class so quiet. I have this problem always don't feel like talking when want to do the chory better...sigh...pressures around which drive me to no where....only thing I can do is to escape from it. However I don't want just to stop there...gosh...hard to decide...

0 comments: