Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Biz Trip

I'll be away for work to Leeds again from 3 Jul (Mon) till 12 Jul (Wed). This morning been busy to book the ticket. However KLM airline (the only flight go to Leeds) fully booked back from Amsterdam airport to KL. :(( so I have to change to SIA but fly to Manchester via Singapore and Zurich. From Manchester to Leeds town need an hour road travel. Never been to Manchester not too sure how far to Leeds. Hopefully the taxi fare not too expensive. My daily allowance rate not out yet but my new boss going to bank in advance money to me. If not I don't think I can survive there :p

Don't know where will I be staying and not sure will I get bored there. Anyone know there got any FF which I can go? If you know any info from Manchester how to go to Leeds pls let me know as well. Need to check the weather as well?

0 comments: