Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Do You Love Yourself?

Have you ever ask this question to yourself? My answer is NO. I don't always love myself. Only sometimes will when my mood is good and I did something that I'm satisfied. Other than that most of the time I hate myself especially was something happened in my life few years ago. Before that I don't hate so much of myself...I'm satisfied with I have...What I've done I'm ok with it and I have much more confident...However ever since things happened and with age growing...I've lost myself once...I've worked hard to get myself back but not 100% before happily me...including my confident. Now on and off with and without confident. Can't do things better...until hate myself...

When I was young I don't feel such pain. I have confident doing everything and so far what I've gone thru were successful. Although I'm not too outstanding person but it's consider moderate and I'm satisfied with whatever I did. I am much more happier when young. Don't you think that you were happier when studying? I bet everyone does. I wish I've given few years back and start to do what I like with no regrets...sometimes it's too late until you realized it. What a life huh?

"Forget the past and start looking forward for future!"

2 comments:

Tweets said...

Hey gurl,

Let bygones be bygones. Moving on forward. Learn from the past and never repeat it.

Ask your friends what they love about you, think about it and try to love yourself the way your friends love you.

Be happy, gurl.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever apologize and forgive yourself?