Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

All Alone

Lately I feel very stress at work. It's all because what am I doing all by myself. No one can help! And it's not easy to pick up the huge system with limited guides :( Some more lately a lot of pushy from different party need a date to be done for certain things. And it's not only one but few! I only got 1 brain and 2 hands how am I can done all these? Besides I need to become project manager to manage the schedule myself! Worst is my boss always not around or not free for me...hard to discuss with him and a lot of things I need to deal it myself. Especially deal with UK company and the clients. Stress! Stress! Stress! I really have no idea where should I start from to finish all these? Pick up ppl's code is not easy...not say maintaining it. sigh...and it's not proper organize....just found out I have problem in setting up the system and also build the project! What a mess!! *crying*

Tomorrow got a conference call with UK and Singapore ppl....all by myself...boss not free... aiyoh lagi stress! gotta talk about all the works for the client...gonna die :( *wish me luck*

2 comments:

~hushling~ said...

ALL THE BEST!!! YOU CAN DO IT! Whatever your mind can conceive and believe it will achieve.

Anonymous said...

speaking of UK.... from your previous entries, found that you did quite a number of business travelling.

lets meet up again lar, b4 u go travel again...