Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Nice Food

A day before Deepavali (20 Oct) I took day off. Reason...hehe had a late night party on Thursday night and I need more sleep and wish to have longer holiday for coming raya week. On that day I had lunch with my ex colleagues from MYOB. We went to a restaurant which is Calyn's uncle's shop near Citibank Puchong. The place nice...and as well as the food delicious. Let me show you...
f1 foood
1. Salad with fish or chicken? tak tau...but I tasted it a bit and it's nice.
2. Seafood Spaghetti. This is what I had. Very delicious and not even RM20 with 3 muscels, 5 big prawns, crab meat stick, salmons & squids with brown sauce. I like it especially brown sauce.
3. Cheese Ham with chicken...something like that. Heard is nice although I didn't try.
4. errr...I donno this one call what name....something roast chicken one...almost heard that is delicious.
5. Stewed beef wish mashed potatoes. Tasted it and nice! It is actually a set lunch come with mushroom soup and jasmine tea. price at RM10 only.
6. Kung Pou Rice. Taste good also. Also from one of the set lunch same thing at RM10.
7. The front look of the shop. If you are interested look for this shop calls f1.
8. Inside decorations full with F1 pictures...I think the owner likes F1 hehehe...

2 comments:

Tweets said...

Hey, we can go there one Sunday after Combat.

Shirlyn said...

yes we can go there on sunday. i'm waiting u come back and go together :p