Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I'm Survived!

A crazy night for me...I just did 2 Cardio Wave classes equivalent 4 sessions each 20 mins. It was a last minute replacement for earlier class and then later is my own class. First time doing Wave back to back....butt really very tight and legs pain leh...got a bit cramp on legs hehe. However after 2 wave classes I still join BStep as usual. hohohoho still survived neh. However can't perform very well in BStep class anymore :p. Remember the last session of my wave class got members wanna take challenge and I decided to have longer and squad thing for them for few repetitioins! And I'm all out man...sweat no body business. haha. But it was good...different sessions different members and different fun! I like it :p

0 comments: