Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Another new day

Last nite in FF I did 20 mins threadmill, 10 mins stepper and 1 hour body jam class non stop. Half way of the jam class i felt nearly fainted because the aircond condition not good...after the class went for steam bath n feel better after it. After gym went home and rest by watching tv a while then go to bed. I can't go into sleep with such early time and after sometime only fall asleep. I thought i sleep early n this morning feel better but then still feel a little bit tired and the mood still not very well. must be missing someone tat no talk or sms me...

suddenly feel like going some where to have a short break...all my friends here any idea where to go? I wan some peace to calm down myself from my problems...

At first thought tonite can go gym with Fanny and Lyn joining Pilates class but Fanny ffk said forget bring gym clothes out...sigh. now made me lazy to go also...Anyhow we plan to go next week. From out chat we decided to go Malacca on coming Sunday luuu happy n excited to hav outing with my buddies n miss them so muchiee...

sigh...today busy for nothing...just chat n replying emails for whole day hehehe...tonite will go to my friend Susan's house have dinner...hurray can save up my dinner money liao...but then i need to get some vege for her hahahaha....still can't save 1 meal money! aikssss....anyway better than eat outside lar....this month i pok kai liao...gotta save as much as i can.

wow is time going off work liao...but today will stay back a bit late as my friend will not back home so early. n guess wat...yoooohhoooo i will skip gym today kakaka...am i lazy? don feel going gym today...wanna rest...hey i feel better now after chatted with my frens...u know who...thanks for tat. i believe slowly i'll back to normal of me. getting release from my problems now....give me time n i just wan to spend more times with my good friends!!!! lets toast!

just got msg from calvin saying tonite not free to meet me...but i'm not free also n is good for us not seeing each other for 2 days! i need time n space...ok is time to leave now...bye n c u all tomolo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing testing.. over over 123
sao dou mou? MELACCA here we come.. nahh.. u got place to go olidi.. dun 'wu si luen siong' anymore =p

Shirlyn said...

ok thanks julie...looking forward to have fun with u all!

fanny tan said...

yes.. i am driving somemore!!! hehehe spend time with us la ok.. dont think so much...

coconino said...

roadtrip with bunch of girls is one of my fav things to do with my friends. Love it... Make sure u bring enough CDs and fruits to munch on in the car!