Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

My Right Knee Painful

I felt my leg painful when this morning woke up. I can't walk straight n stretch my right leg straight. This problem happened for long time already. The cause of the pain I think must be last nite did too much workout. I joined 2 classes last nite n almost got cramp again...think must be I put too much stress on my legs cos uncomfortable...now I walk like old lady 'bai ha bai ha' =(

Feel sleepy after lunch. I had loh min just now. Long time no eat very yummy...very full liao. zzzZZzzzz i wan my bed now.. Tonite will have dinner with Fanny, Julie, Lyn & TJ, Mike, Chong, Kelvin at Kim Gary Mid Valley at 7pm. Quite a big group huh..long time no such dinner with big group. looking forward!

Just read STAR newspaper found there are 2 pages talk about blogging. Came across addiction to blogging...here to ask those who does blog..r u addicted to it? will u feel uncomfortable if u don't write in a day? is it good that u share ur thoughts to everyone? let's discuss...

Just chatted with a friend thru email n he suggested to have bowling session n rock climbing session. I think tat's not a bad idea! I love bowling but stopped for ages!!! Let's have it together...wat say u??

4 comments:

fanny tan said...

yes you can get addicted to it i guess.. right now got an habit to update my blog every morning once i come in the office. (I dont blog on weekend) i will sit down and update my blog. since i know some of my dearest friends are expecting me updating the blog everyday and read them! haha.. its just a place to share my thought, whats happening in my life.. and get feedback from friends..and so on.and i belif lots of my friends who following my blog now.. do understand what is BLOG finally. hehe its good to blog but dont get yourself addicted to it.

Shirlyn said...

i think i'm not only used to write blog everyday but also used to read my dearest buddy's blog everyday as well :p fanny, u said don't addicted to it but u seem already addicted cos u gotta update it everyday! hahaha well is good for me to have something to do n write down wat i've done n wats happening in a day...n let all my friends share my thoughts..even if addicted i think just spent a while to update my blog in a day (in fact every moment now i will read n update...) is this call addicted? if yes die lar..

Anonymous said...

this is called QLC (quarter life crisis), instead of mid life crisis, ppl in this generation have to deal with new types of pressure and stress, therefore we have the quater life crisis(QLC)... and shirlyn, i think youre over doing it or not using proper from when you attend the classes and try stretching properly before the classes start.... stretching is good for preventing injury.... johny here by the way...

Shirlyn said...

yes johny...i think i din do stretching n cos cramp often..but lazy to do it when joining class hee hee...usually b4 the class got stretching one mar...