Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Received a Red Bom This Morning

Before I step in my office, 1 of my college friend waiting me outside n pass me the wedding invitation card. But I've already know this wedding for long. At last got the bom liao...wah now more friends around me got married liao..later end of the year 1 of my best friend also getting married. hmmm wats my feeling now? 1 side feel stress cos most of my friends married but on the other side I still enjoying single n of course still got few good friends single as well...I'm love hanging out with them. well well to me not necessary to get marry when u reach certain age. I'm still ok with the life now. wat do u think? This world is fair, being single has it pros n cons & attached got it's own probs n happiness also...its just depends on how u look at it n wat u want.

Hee hee, last nite I'm good gal not skip workout. I did 2 classes n straight went home had my very very late dinner since afternooon (just had soup) then slept quite early. But then hoh, got a call from a friend which I din see him for almost 2 months.  He is just a new friend to me n keep asking me out for a drink but u know lar, I'm in sweet dream..so sorry la, I have to reject him lor hahaha. Because of all this calls woke me up make me feel more tired n I woke up late this morning. But then, I still managed to get into office on time hee heee heee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

[[via]] then when is ur turn ler? hehehehe

Shirlyn said...

lei man man dang lar...is long time to go..n might not have it...hahaha

Julie said...

being single good mah.. single no stress mah =p unless u meet ur soulmate *hint hint*

Shirlyn said...

agree with julie *wink wink*

Anonymous said...

[[via]] *wink wink* hahaha....ok....when u all attach, u all will say attach life is happy....when single, ppl will say single life is good and more freedom....when married, ppl will say no 'U-turn' liow....hehehehe