Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Back to SINGLE

Finally, I've got my freedom back..This is my final decision & I'm serious on it. It is weird, this time I don't have much reaction compare with last time. I did not cry at all however, I feel calm and relieve from something bothering me for long...I think this is good to me. Happy that I can made this decision to free my mind & soul from nightmare. To all my beloved friends, from now onwards I can do anything without worries, so don't leave me alone whenever there is party ok? At this moment I need friends...

I'm so mad now but will try to calm down myself..it is not worth for me to get angry because for a looser. I wan to tell everyone I never know him & no relation to him. He accused me with many bad words. He is very lousy & rude...Can anyone tells me why he acted like this? A question came out to me "Can a couple still be friend even break up? You will choose hate or still be friend? Why can't break up calmly?"

9 comments:

fanny tan said...

just let it be and be cool to urself.. dont have to scold him back.. wotever he wants to tell.. let him.. we know wot kind of person u r! and.. yes.. if we break up in good condition, we can still be good friend with our ex ...

Shirlyn said...

I'm ok now even more happier now *wink* u know wats the reason hahaha...really feel relief now.

Anonymous said...

[[via]] kanasai that guy lah....better dun say much ler...as long u r ok and can forget bout it...then is ok....ooops.....dun forget everything cause u need to take back something very important from him.....cheer up!

Anonymous said...

hei yo Girlz. ..is pretty fast on and off.Just a week u both get back together and u even mention u are actually felt happy while he had breakfast with you and bring you to office and now both of you are actually break up again...sorry to hear that..but to put tings into perspective,i think u made a good move.I dont think is the good idea to scold owned girlfriend a rude/bad words. We call those guy as useless Man which is having problems in sosial or workplace and actually get his owned girlfriend to frust out all the hatez.So Fcuk him off and ask him to go fly kite.I'm yours and Fannfann's blog's fan-c.I read yours blog everyday and i can sense both of u are sophisticated/nice lady,I'm sure that lots of guys(In your sosial circle) who willing to to get down on their knees and propos to u. Cheer up!..life still go on..Not bad to be single again..I'm single(on and off) too for few years and i'm enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Can a couple still be friend even break up? here is some article i read up before and with pleasure to share with you... BUt it won't apply to all environment,culture,circle.And it just for reference (It won't apply to me as well....cause i still want to be my ex's bestfriend) >http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi/33_dating_girl.html

From:SpiderMan*Your great/friendly neighbourhood.

Anonymous said...

[[sdm]]eh yo! what is the meaning for +BAKA+ ? i heard alot from here and over there.

coconino said...

Nobody deserves to be name-calling and he has no right what so ever to do so to you. If he calls you name, that shows how low he is. Don't even bother to fight back, "Sai Hei" (chinese saying: waste energy).

Ashanti has a song called "Break up to Make up". Go listen ok?

The idea of letting go has been with you for a while and this time when u finally said it again, u feel calm and relaxed bcos u have been ready for a while.

Cheers! Girl Power!!!!

Julie said...

ahmoi.. dun worry we will always stand by u.. ^_^

Shirlyn said...

Thanks for all comments n I appreciate. So many anonymous comments here made me confuse leh.. can tell me who u r? I wish to know who u r my dearest friend =) don't worry I'm fine & will cheer up. thanks for the concerns... (",)

[sdm] BAKA is a japanese word means IDIOT