Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Rushing Morning

Aikssss this morning raining n it is a good time to sleep leh...don't feel get up from bed man...This morning was a rushing morning to me. I did a lot of things such as cook breakfast, cook lunch, iron clothes n dry my clothes...I was 15 mins late out of my house! But lucky me no traffic jam n can reach office on time kekekeke...
 
Last nite had a relax nite...went home cook dinner after work then watch dvd - lord of the ring II...goshhh it was long story n i fall asleep in the middle. but i woke up to take a shower then continue n i managed to finish it. my bf called me twice last nite n he hurt his legs leh...me felt sum tong n pity him cos nothing to do there. miss him this morning n wish can c him soon..

 
Cafe Flam on Saturday Nite....
kelvin & ai ling
iven & luke
lai kim couple
me & calvin
4 dai mei lui
4 dai mei lui 2

Just had KFC lunch with my colleague. The chicken yummy n am very full now...haha can u imagine Fanny, Julie & me have KFC for lunch today but we r not having together! 3 of us have it at different place..hee hee

4 comments:

fanny tan said...

i saw kelvin in menara axis ff.. and i saw your dj friend in tower records on 1 of the saturday..

Shirlyn said...

i see..u do not say Hi to them leh...kelvin also saw u tat day in FF..

fanny tan said...

wah he saw me too!?!??! hahah because he is like dont know me wor.. so how i say HI??? takut i have to explain to him who am i leh... tht time i pai seh

Shirlyn said...

he not sure u saw him or not so better no say Hi lor...