Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, July 30, 2004

Disturbance

I can't sleep well last nite due to got a lot of messages & calls in the middle of the night about 3am. My ex-bf keeps send me same sms & calls without talking any words. I even off my mobile but he called up my house phone, force me to switch on my mobile again due to not to wake up my sisters. *grrr* I was so annoying of those sms n calls. Made me can't sleep soundly. sigh...later I only know he was outside my house but I do not see him. Because of this disturbance I can't fall back to sleep easily & keep on wake up automatically... If he keeps disturbing me like this I think I'll get crazy & not enough sleep at all...

Last nite I was chatting with my friend at FF after workout & suddenly my friend told me a shocking news. The news out on yesterday's newspaper. 2 of my high school mates got caught & locked up in the jail suspecting for a murder case!! This case happened in Seremban. Heard tat both of them when lock up they required to take off all their clothes for checking leh..so terrible. When I heard this news felt uneasy even I not close to them but still I know them last time. Hope that they are fine ler. Feel pity to their family...for sure damn worry. Past few months also got a case happened to my school mate. Her dad got murdered. Also happened in Seremban. wonder why so many things happened to my friends same batch as me??? Sometimes a lot of things will happened that you can't predict. So try to treasure someone besides u ok.

18 comments:

fanny tan said...

WAH.. seremban seems dangerous! kekekeke... should i take out my upcoming event on visiting your hometown in august?! :"P

coconino said...

Get a restraining order so that he can't disturb you like that. He is a freaking nut case, I don't want him to hurt you.

Shirlyn said...

my dear fanny don't scared lar. with me sure nothing happen. hahaha. no need take out ur upcoming event lar. u don wan try good food there? *wink*

catherine, I'll warn him if he keeps disturbing me. I will not let him touch me anymore. I promised!

Anonymous said...

(lyn) Wah! If i am stressed i will lash out on someone..Come come ask him make my shirlyn mad, i lash out on the fella... shred him to bit with my cat like claws! Hehe! TGIF..

Julie said...

This stupid fellow realli annoying ah.. such an ill-mannered stalker.. I tot these oni can b found in those HK or taiwanese dramas.. Shirlyn stays strong ok!!! Kick his shadow out fr ur life.. ^hUgZ^

Shirlyn said...

wah i got so many ji mui help me kick tat fellow out of my life *happie* this kind of fellow no need sai hei to slash him la..don bother him as long as he doesnt harm me. (^.^) come come my ji muisss *hugs*

Anonymous said...

(sdm)Things happened everywhere and not only in Seremban ma rite, I think we Malaysian can considered as lucky & safe already since over here don't have much natural disaster(Act of god). Human act can't control much, especially in the Big City like KL.
Yeah..Kick off that bagger with craw of all ur catwomen cimui.and I can spend some of my web to pull him to Tiang Lampu beside road with no thanks.Frm:SpiderMan

Anonymous said...

(SDM)10GIF Agian! time to Press CTRL+ALT+DEL.and point to shutdown all the works and burden.We won't F care with works after 4:30pm!Friday Nite is our Nite!

Anonymous said...

[[via]] wah...like wat i tell u shirlyn, if he keep on disturb u and dunwan pay u back, report to police!!...no worries...all the encik at PJ and KL police station I know 1....If u kena lock-up , call me...i can get u out from there...hehehe....bout the check up when u enter to police jail, u need to undress all ur clothes until ur underwear / bra....and u sit there in jail like dat. if u unlucky, they will torture u!

Shirlyn said...

who is SDM? anyway thanks for ur help spiderman & via

Anonymous said...

Damn your ex bf, freaking bastard, who the hell he think he is? he does not own you okey! Wish I can cut his balls out and chop off his dick and stuff them right inside his asshole!!!

coconino said...

u guys know what ANONYMOUS means? Go put your name instead of typing your comments beginnign with {}, [], ().....

come on lah. Scare of letting ppl know who u are meh!

Anonymous said...

(SDM)Good morning,Shirlyn.My nick here is = spiderman.Mond is my real name.i'm from Penang.


Good morning Folks,Damn...i being called back to office this morning 10am.For Emergency Network Security Patch.Luckily, last nite didn't drink much alkohol.Cheers all...envy u guys have sat as the weekend and i need to place my ass in office for 3 hours.

Anonymous said...

[[via]] cat....need to register only they can display nickname ler...better just select post as anonymous for those not register mah....

Anonymous said...

(SDM)-Via,i agree with ya. We login as Anonymously with our name place in() or []..ppl will still know who we are.Cat also have the good point of view ..but i'm sure alot of ppl most likely want to did it fast without going thru the registration. Think most of ppl been up hill for rave part rite? Wish them enjoy the rave.

Shirlyn said...

Mond don't be so mad n it is horrible if u act as wat u told leh hee hee...calm down yeah.

Well if u all don't like to register n post using Anonymous name then next time pls remember to let us know who u r ok? thanks.

Anonymous said...

(sdm)Eh..shirly...not me who posted that chop off d1ck thing.Is someone else. he he..from here we know that is disadvantage of posting mssg without signing up nick name.
U guys really have the super nice weekend in KL.

Shirlyn said...

aiksss [sdm] I thought is u tim...hahaha...sorry yeah. Then who is tat anonymous leh? REMINDER: PLS PUT UR NAME IF U GOT NO LOGIN NAME. thanks...