Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, July 16, 2004

Stupid Traffic Light

Damn it! the traffic light near my house donno since when green light timing shortened n this morning made me queued for 15 minutes leh! lucky sg besi highway no jam n manage to office early...
 
Last nite had diarrhea after work but I still go gym. but then stomach so painful till i missed body combat class. hah...but I manage to do some cardio n joined basic step class. this morning still feel stomachache a little bit...In FF I met Johny and Keith(zippo) n 2 high school friends. arrghhh really met a lot friends in FF nowadays. it seems getting more ppl joining FF ler....haha but i heard going to have new fitness centre opening to compete with FF with better offer. will see....
 
I was happy clubbing with Fanny, Julie & Amanda last nite. aikkksss they got mind to ffk n me2 but they din say it out. end up we still go cafe flam. this must thansk to Fanny & Julie so good ji mui lor...even sleepy still out accompany me. dai sek *muakkkksss*...so lucky we managed to get 2 seats at the bar. I drank stouts n the guys around me said "wah! i thought only guys drink stouts!"...I told them i'm not good n Fanny is the stout queen! wahahhaa...there is a group of guys even call me Guiness Stout Gal!! I donno why they called me so...urrgghhh
 
I'm little high last nite after drank 1 n half bottle stouts n 3 cups of whiskey. (this morning got a bit hang over, feel dizzy...hee hee) i tui by those guys tat i donno them but they know me :p they said saw me b4 dancing at the podium...aikksss i donno i was popular at cafe flam hahhaha...
 
But the nite end up sad bcos i saw someone don wish to see in cafe flam. shit! wat i suppose to do? sure he will misunderstood on me. i know he is very angry! he was behind my car once at the traffic light but later didn't see him anymore. darn...just forget abt him now! don't make my day spoiled....

Girls Nite at Cafe Flam last nite

me, julie & fanny

me & julie

me, julie, amanda, fanny

maureen, me, phoebe


Just received a call from calvin but he says nothing...just checking on something...wtf he is thinking? spoiled my mood now...gosh i just remembered last nite I dropped my phone when sitting at the bar...lucky no spoiled but the battery a bit loose liao :(
 
Tonite might joing Fanny & Julie group to Rush. hee hee I managed to wuuttt them treat me drinks wahahaha. if not I will not go *wink*. but how come Fanny got free movie ticket I don't have? *tears dropping*

Today is my bad day. Just break off with bf. Worst is he doesnt wan to c me anymore...I donno wats wrong? Feel like crying but can't drop my tears...I find myself so lousy handling relationship problems! wat can I do?

Bad news.. tonite cant go anywhere either clubbing or gym. I got to go back home wait for someone to settle the problems...sigh I think after tonite everything will back to normal *wish me luck* Anyway, this weekend packed with schedule ler....Tomorrow will go gym and go buy present for my best friend's birthday. At nite will go Klang have seafood dinner celebrating friend's birthday. Then Sunday go Malacca with Fanny, Julie, Suzuki & Mike. Looking forward!
 
Actually nowadays a lot of things made me mad but I know how to control it compare with last time. but still sometimes cant control n gone mad n throw temper....when ppl grow older will know how to handle n I'm still in learning phase...still a lot of things to learn in life.
 
DO YOU GUYS LIKE PPL FRAME YOU UP? Said you did something wrong but you did not?? let's discuss!
 
kanasai...today got 2 big pimples on my face =( cannot go out c ppl liao...i must rest at home tonite! gals enjoy the nite yeah! going home liao bye...


3 comments:

fanny tan said...

hey fuck him off.. u deserve someone better! you still have us with you!! cheer up ok! tonite lets party!!!

Anonymous said...

yah yah . drink more party more .
all Fanny pay for u . :P

.... chong ... :)

Julie said...

cheer up gal.. guess u wont join us tonite.. but this time i wont crown u a 'ffk queen' title la since nei ching yao hor yuen.. see u on sunday! hUgZ..