Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Lack of Sleep zzzZzz

I just slept 4 hours last nite...today like zombie. What I did last nite? hahaha

I went dinner with my dearest gang n sent julie back home (bcos she had gastric pain n pity her by looking at her suffer face)...wah her condo so high class n very nice...somemore got fountain near the guard house...orang kaya huh. 1 day I must go to her so called 'gao dao' pay a visit! n of course play mahjong there hohoho...*wink* This morning tok to Julie in msn said go visit her place to have swimming n play squash...but u noe wat she said! she said I can go swim *sik ji gei* n she will stay at home watch tv *grrrr* Her reason was can play sport under sun! even little sun also cannot...I pengsan liao...(fast fast fast...call ambulance to me!). Dedicated to Julie...u look great in colorful dress...keep it up ok?!

Last nite end up no shopping n went home early...thought can rest earlier but who knows...ding ding dong dong (bz for nothing at home..kakaka) till 10 something..then thought can meet calvin earlier but who knows he is not free. Then ok lor...I just stay in my room watch dvd but he suddenly appear at my house. End up go out supper with him (I do not eat anything la)...Back home I still continue my dvd till 3 am in the morning.. goshhhh this is why lor! heeeheee..

Later calvin will have lunch with me. Still donno wat to eat. Tonite will go FF joining body combat & basic steps...must shread out the meat from wat I ate last nite! *for those who knows wat I ate last nite will understand!*

5 comments:

fanny tan said...

hehe yah.. julie never let ppl go up to her condo... wonder who she hiding in her house!!!!!

Shirlyn said...

i don care...i will just 'cung yap hui' even she is not allow! hahaha...woi julie, even is gao dao we dont mind mar..ours also bun kan bak liong.. *wink wink*

Anonymous said...

[[vialentino]] suprise...nice blog here...keep it up ler...since when u and fanny so heng into blogging one ah? and since when u all play mahjung ah? hahaha....let me show u all pao wu lah....hahahahaha....

Shirlyn said...

yo johnson also here already...wah getting more ppl read wat I write...*pai seh* hah we just plan to start mahjong since someone wants to learn it! I always like to play but no kaki jeh. aiyoh pao wu I makan a lot liao lor...no need u show me..akakka

coconino said...

stay on ur promise, eat right n exercise! Good job girlie!