Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Getting Lazieee

Hah..I'm getting lazy to update my blog everyday liao...ooops may be too tired gua since last weekend. Wah now I know that getting more friends around me have their own blog liao...donno influenced by who for all became blogger..

First thanks to Fanny for taking all outting pics n uploaded into her blog. To view those pics pls visit fannfann's blog...I used to like her always take pics when got outting..now she took over the job & addicted to it lor hahaha. But is a nice job keep it up gal!

Yes I went FF in the morning and afternoon had buffet lunch with the gang on Saturday. I was out of KL since Saturday nite till Monday morning. Rush back to work very early in the morning on Monday. phewww although traffic bad but lucky manage to get in office on time! lucky me huh...

Bcos of too tired n not sleep well past weekend, Monday seems not a good day to me...but lucky was busy with meetings to make time past easier. Don't know yesterday the gang suddenly got good mood to go Karaoke. N surprisingly to them I did join them hahahah! To my friends...the more you bet I won't appear the more I'll appear kakakakkaa... I had dinner at Lot 10 Dome with Fanny & Julie then around 9pm we meet Mike & Kel for Karaoke in Neway Times Square. It was first time I been to Neway... wahhhh I like Neway than RedBox because the food must more better & more choices than RedBox especially got my favourites sashimi *wink wink*. I still ate some although I had my dinner...I really can't stand not eating those delicious food. kakakaka *seem so happy ho?* Next time I will prefer go to Neway ler...got it my fren?

Enjoyed the K with the gang except I had some sort like gastric pain. (may be had late dinner & ate too fast gua). Too bad Fanny went home too early but is ok to me. I know she is not at good mood last nite..no worry my dear friend, giorgio will be fine as wat i told u! =) cheer up!

Started from today will be bz at work cos the new project just started. sigh...think can't chat too much liao (means whole day..hee hee). I need more concentration on work.

Oh yeah...tonite will go FF. It seems been long time I no go FF liao. *shit* no go few days gain weight very fast...grrrr must discipline ownself liao. I wonder when can we go FF in a gang leh hoh?? someone heard this pls reply me lor hee hee..

This afternoon I had my lunch only at 3pm+. No appetite n feel full. I think may be regards to no mood n too much works to do gua. No time think of eating. Another half an hour knock off but I still got work to do n I'm so so so tired + sleepy...I can't stop going to FF lar...but feel like sleeping at home also...aiyoh hard to choose! hee hee

4 comments:

fanny tan said...

ok.. will arrange. :")

Julie said...

ui nice leh neway.. i kinda miss the food.. we actually can have dinner there too..

Shirlyn said...

yeah i planned next time we go Neway dinner K ok? we go next week la hahaha...siong yan jor

Anonymous said...

[[via]] thanks shirlyn for adding me into ur heng dai blog list. my first blog was september 2003, kena influence from stephanie....and then manage to know ah cat from stephy site. but now i am maintaining this new web journal as my previous blogger account expired liow